Includes FREE $60 Starter Pack!
Australia's best value hydraulic disc trail bike just got better with an upgraded XCM suspension fork! Built for true trail performance and designed in collaboration with elite cross country and trail riders, Reid brings you the Xenon – the most capable trail bike in its class!
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Reid Cycles bikes
- Design: Xenon 29er Disc Bicycle
- Colour: Black/Blue/White
- Package contents:
- Xenon 29er Disc Bicycle
- FREE $60 Starter Pack:
- Reid LED Light Set - water resistant, fits easily to handlebars, head tubes or seatposts - batteries included
- Reid Alloy Dual Head Mini Pump - dual head, fits both Presta & Shrader valves, compact, convenient and easy to carry
- Reid Coil Key Lock (12mm x 1.8m) - gives max flexibility with locking options, lightweight and easy to pop into pannier, basket or backpack
- Frame size (approx.cm):
- 38 - Small
- 43 - Medium
- 53 - X-Large
- Wheel size (approx.): Kenda Small Block 29" x 2.1 All Terrain Tyres / (73.66 x 5.3cm)
- Frame: Double Butted R2 Alloy
- Rims: Alex SD-24 Double Wall Alloy
- Handles: Reid Oversize Alloy Riserbars
- Forks: Suntour XCM-HLO 100mm travel w/ lockout & preload adjustment
- Gears: 27-Speed Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Rapidfire
- Brakes: Tektro HDC-330 hydraulic disc
- Crank-set: Suntour XCT Triple Chainring Alloy Crankset
- Saddle: Reid MTB / Reid Alloy 27.2mm Micro Adjust SeatPost
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Body, 9/16" Steel Axle
- Weight: 14.43kg
- Reflectors included
- Country of origin: N/A
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Reid started life in Australia by bringing well designed, high quality bikes direct to the public at affordable prices. We have a strong focus on both the fashion and the function of a bike, to make it far more than a method of simply getting from A to B. We want you to enjoy the ride along the way. Whilst looking good, of course.