Straightforward singlespeeds with quality parts is where the Harrier 1.0 shines. Every component is carefully curated to provide tough, reliable performance with minimal maintenance. A no-fuss fixed gear bike is the effortless alternative to a road bike.
For city-dwellers and urbanites, getting around is a breeze on the Harrier 1.0 fixed gear bike. The lightweight frame is resilient as it is nimble so you’ll always be ride-ready. The Harrier 1.0 is everything you need in a bike, stripped back to the key quality basics that make it the perfect companion for getting around.
The ;Harrier 1.0 features a Track Inspired Hi-Ten Steel ;frame making it a strong and durable frame option. The fixed gear bike geometry ;and shape of the bike puts you in a commanding, upright position for visibility of the road ahead and the traffic around you.
Promax Dual Pivot Calipers ;Brakes offer great stopping ability. ;
This fixed gear bike comes with Double Wall Alloy rims so they're light and strong. We've chosen 700 x 28c Road Slick Tyres which are durable and fast-rolling, with plenty of grip and control. ;
A fixed gear bike is the ideal choice if you’re after low-maintenance, durability and easy riding. The Harrier 1.0 brings one-of-a-kind design to the singlespeed scene. Stand out from the crowd as you roll up to the office or coast through the country on the weekend.
Our range of quality ;singlespeed bikes also come with the industry leading Reid Lifetime frame warranty, 2 years warranty on parts and 12 months of free servicing to guarantee you get a great deal.
- Reid Track-Inspired Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Promax Dual-Pivot Alloy Brakes
- 18T Freewheel Cassette
- Reid City Comfort Saddle & ;Velo VLG-411 Rubber 125mm Grips
- 700 x 28c Road Slick Tyres
- Lifetime Frame Warranty, & Two Year Warranty on Parts
For online home delivery orders, bikes are shipped in a box 85% assembled and require some final assembly. ;
- Frame: Reid Track-Inspired Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Fork: Reid Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Freewheel / Cassette: 18T Freewheel
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing
- Brakes: Promax Dual-Pivot Alloy Brakes
- Brake Levers: Alloy 3-Finger Levers
- Hubs: Alloy Standard Axle F & R
- Wheelset / Rim: Reid Double Wall Alloy w/ CNC Machined Sidewall
- Tyres: 700 x 28c Road Slick Tyre
- Handlebars: Reid Alloy Riserbar 600mm 52mm rise 31.8 Barbore
- Stem: Alloy threadless 80mm -7° rise
- Grips: Velo VLG-411 Rubber 125mm
- Saddle: Reid City Comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4 Micro Adjust 250mm
- Pedals: Nylon Platform 9/16″steel axle
- Chainset: Alloy 170mm 44t Alloy chainring
- Rider Weight Limit: The maximum weight limit for our adult bikes is 100 KG. This includes the rider weight plus any bags accessories basket contents or backpacks etc.