The all new look Harrier 2.0 Fixie/Singlespeed has taken a proven winner and made it even better.
- Quality parts list from Taiwanese makers
- Solid Chromoly frame and forks
- Quality styling without the price tag
Designed for urban riding, no gears to worry about and less maintenance, the Harrier 2.0 is all about maximum fun while riding.For many years in Australia the Harrier has been the “go to” for anyone wanting a high quality, yet affordable Fixie. The Harrier 2.0 is sure to keep that tradition alive.
As with all Reid bikes the Harrier 2.0 is jam packed with value representing sensational value for money. ;Some key upgrades are wider handlebars, 31.8mm bars and stem, all blacked out look, 30mm mid V rims for lighter weight, 25C tyres, improved geometry aimed at a comfortable yet tight ride.
- Bottom Bracket: VP Sealed Bearing - 103mm
- Brakes: Tektro Dual-Pivot Calliper Brakes
- Brake Levers: Radius Hinged
- Carton: A (Bike)
- Chain: KMC
- Crankset: Lasco Alloy 46T With CNC Cut Chainring
- Fork: CRO-MO
- Frame Material: Cro mo track frame, horizontal dropouts
- Freewheel Cassette: 18t Freewheel / 18t Fixed Sprocket
- Gearing: 46T Chainring / 18T Fixed / 18T Freewheel
- Handlebars: Alloy 31.8mm Riser Handlebars
- Manufacturer: Reid
- Pedals: VP Alloy Platform
- Saddle: Reid Track saddle
- Seatpost: Reid Alloy 28.6mm Micro Adjust
- Stem: 1-1/8" Threadless Alloy 31.8mm
- Tyres: Kenda 700 x 25c
- Wheelset Hub: High Flange Alloy Flip-Flop
- Wheelset Rim: Reid Alloy 30mm Mid V profile
Please note our bicycles can only be delivered in a box, 90% assembled. We recommend assembly is done by a qualified bike mechanic or other suitably skilled person.