Quick Overview The DHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote (manufactured by Remotec) is capable of creating and controlling a Z-Wave network as well as acting as a secondary controller to an IP Gateway (like Vera 3/Lite).
- Control devices individually or in groups using preset scenes (up to 12 scenes)
- 1-year battery life
- Compatible with most Z-Wave enabled devices
- Supports multi-channel devices
Product Details The DHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote is a smart Z-Wave controller designed to operate as either a primary controller, capable of creating and managing its own Z-Wave network, or a secondary controller to an IP Gateway (like Vera 3/Lite).
TheDHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote works with almost all Z-Wave enabled devices including; binary switches, dimmers, thermostats, door locks, binary or multi-level sensors. Users can control their Z-Wave enabled devices individually or through "Scene" control. A scene is a collection of Z-Wave devices configured to user-preferred settings, levels, modes or operating conditions which can all be activated with a single command.
TheDHS Z-Wave Advanced Remote is also equipped with a backlit LCD screen and an intelligent Self Navigated Button (SNB) system. Users can set up and operate their Z-Wave devices using this remote, and enjoy a networked, wireless home automation system anywhere at home.
Works with Z-Wave enabled devices such as:
- Thermostats (DHS Z-Wave Thermostat ZTS-110)
- Door Locks (VISION Z-Wave Deadbolt)
- Window Drapes/Blinds/Shades (DHS Z-Wave Tubular Motor Controller)
- Dimmers (FIBARO Z-Wave In-Wall DimmerandDHS Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer)
- Switches (DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch,AEOTEC Z-Wave In-Line SwitchandFibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Single Switch)
- Most split type air controllers (viaREMOTEC Z-Wave A/C Controller)
This product integrates with Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers:
- Vera 3/Lite
Please note: This device is not compatible with Aeon labs dimmers.
Product Support Manuals:
⇒REMOTEC ZRC-100 Advanced Remote User Manual (Size: 582KB)
⇒REMOTEC ZRC-100 Advanced Remote Quick Setup Guide (Size: 192KB)
Technical Specifications RF Protocol
921.42Mhz AU/NZ approved RF for Z wave
Z Wave device type
4 AAA batteries
Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
Indoor use only
-10 ~ 40 oC
10 ~ 70 oC, humidity 5 ~ 95%RH(max)