PoE Network Video Recorder Specifications
- IP Video Input: supports 16 IP cameras
- Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
- Compression Format: H.264
- Playback: 4 cameras play simultaneously
- HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 3TB HDD
- HDD Capacity: 2x internal port, 1x external port, 4TB for each port(support up to 12TB in total)
- Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 16
- USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+55℃(14°F~113°F)
- Remote Access: iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" 5 Megapixel CMOS (2560 x 1920)
- Lens: 80°@4.0mm
- Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
- Audio: Built-in Mic
- Power: Power over Ethernet
- Working Temperature:-10℃~+55℃(14°F~131°F)
5 Megapixels Incredibly Clear Videos
These 5MP IP cameras have a pixel resolution of 2560x1920, that is, 2.4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. You will definitely have the best chance to see every image details as you wish.
24/7 Recording and Monitoring
- 3TB HDD Pre-installed. The 3TB hard drive can be replaced up to a 4TB hard drive.
- Allow you to install another internal HDD via SATA (up to 4TB) and an external HDD via e-SATA for more storage (up to 4TB).
- Support all cameras recording at the same time (up to 8 cameras).
- If you want longer recording, try motion detection recording, which will trigger recording only when motion is detected.
PoE – Easy Setup, Even for a Beginner
A real plug and play security system, and features PoE (Power over Ethernet), with a single network cable connecting each IP camera to the NVR for power supply and video signal transmission. It comes with 59ft 8Pin network cables which save much time and cost to look for wires. It can run up to 270ft via CAT5 and 330ft via CAT6 8-pin Ethernet cable.
So Easy Remote Access
You can use Reolink APP (IOS/Android) and Client (Windows/Mac) to access the camera. Get live streaming and other control on mobile device, stay informed whenever there is a thing.
Smartest Way for Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and trigger alerts when dangers occur. Whenever a motion event is detected, the surveillance camera will trigger alerts by immediately sending alert e-mails and pushing notifications to your device.
Work with All Types of Reolink Cameras
The 5MP PoE NVR works perfectly with all Reolink 5MP and 4MP POE IP cameras and WiFi cameras for 24/7 recording, motion detection alerts, live views, playback and more other features.
What's in the box?
- 1 x 16CH 5MP PoE NVR (with 3TB HDD)
- 8 x 5MP PoE Cameras
- 1 x 48V NVR adaptor
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 8 x 18M Cat5 Cable
- 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure