1. 100% Wire-Free: Battery powered, work alone without base, NVR or DVR.
2. Rechargeable Battery: Save energy and money, say goodbye to endless changing batteries.
3. Solar Powered: Connect the camera to Reolink Solar Panel to get non-stop working, enjoy eco-friendly life.(order separately)
4. Night Vision: Starlight CMOS sensor offers clearer night vision, up to 33-feet. It supports color night vision.
5. 1080p Full HD: Get crystal and sharp videos / images quality with true 1080p Full HD.
6. PIR Motion Sensor: Smart Alerts intelligently analyze PIR motion to make sure you only get relevant alerts that you can trust, no matter where you are. Smart Alerts can also detect people; and after you define Motion Zones, where in the home the action took place
7. Two-way Audio: Built-in Mic and speaker. Listen and talk back with visitor or families from your smartphone.
8. IP65 Weatherproof: Keep an eye outside. It works well even in harsh conditions, rain or snow, hot or cold.
9. Wide Viewing Angle: See the really big picture, ultra field-of-view of up to 130° helps make sure you never miss a thing.
10. Smart Alerts: Get push notification, email alert or siren alert instant when PIR sensor is triggered.
11. Live View: Use the Reolink Android or iOS mobile app when you’re on the go, check in from work on your computer using the Reolink Client. With your suite of apps, you can watch over home from anywhere.
12. Recording: Insert a micro SD card to the camera for recording motion detection.
13. Low-Battery Notification: Inform you when battery capacity reaches 10%.
14. Rapid Wake-Up: Wake up at once for live view or motion detection.
15. Installation Optional: Place anywhere or mount on the wall inside the house with magnetic base, mount on the wall outside the house with security mount, or mount it on tree or poles with hook & loop strap.
What's needed to complete the system? 1. 2.4G wifi router
2. Micro SD card for storage. 8g or 16g is enough.
3. Android phone or iPhone, download FREE Reolink app. and setup the wifi settings for live stream, receive alerts, remote playback etc
Q: Is the battery rechargeable?
A: The battery is rechargeable and each battery has a charge/lifespan of ~500 charges.
Q: How long does the battery last when in full charge?
A: Typically, it could last 4-6 months, which is essentially 20 clips per day, at 15 seconds per clip. With continuous detection or live viewing, it could last 960mins in daytime and 540mins in nighttime. The actual battery life will depend on your usage—and the camera will push a notification to your mobile device when the battery is low than 10%.
Q: Does it support 24/7 recording?
A: No. This camera does not have an option for 24/7 recording since we really focused on having our camera be as energy efficient as possible. It only records if the PIR motion detector is alerted or record manually. 24/7 recording will drain the battery very fast.
Q: Does it support continuous recording?
A: The Battery Cam can be set up to record in 8, 15, or 30 second increments. That is if the Battery Cam catches an incident that takes longer, it will continue to record so long as there is motion, but the files themselves will be saved in clips. You won't lose any footage, but you'll be able to easily sort through the smaller files to find what matters.
Q: Does it support 5 GHz Wifi?
A: No. Compared with 2.4g, 5 GHz does perform better in providing a stable connection if there is signal interference and the speed is faster. But tests show that using the 2.4ghz band is generally more reliable due to not being as hindered by physical interference. So 2.4ghz is better for long distance usage especially for outdoor usage.