New Innovation: ResMed Lightest Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask-AirFit N30 gives you a different experience while you sleeping.
- ResMed's first-ever nasal cradle mask with front-end tubing, our smallest and lightest mask yet*
- Minimalist design with an adjustable QuickFitTM elastic headgear with split strap, so minor adjustments can be made if needed
- Curved cushion cradles under-the-nose for a comfortable fit1 and is designed to prevent nostril soreness
- ResMed's first nasal mask with QuietAirTM diffused venting, designed to disperse exhaled air and minimise noise
- Single starter pack makes stock management and customer fitting easy
AirFit N30 is simply designed, which allows you to accurately size and fit your patients.
Its under-the-nose nasal cradle cushion is colour-coded for size, and is made from a soft silicone material that conforms to the shape of your patients' nose. And its adjustable QuickFitTM elastic headgear with split strap aims to provide stability and adjustability with minimal facial contact.
AirFit N30 is designed to make staying to therapy easy. Patients can feel confident wearing this mask around loved ones because it's small, lightweight and features ResMed QuietAirTM - diffused vent technology that breaks up exhaled air to help minimise sleep disruptions.
A ResMed study conducted in 2019 showed that on average, CPAP users slept much longer each day - 46 minutes more with AirFit N30 compared to their current mask, AirFit P10.
While many masks excel in one or two areas, AirFit N30 is a well-rounded mask that has been created to have it all - a unique combination of comfort, performance and easy-to-use features packed into a simple and discreet minimalistic design.
This product does not require a prescription in Australia. ARTG ID: 300769