Jamec Pem is one of Australia's leading brands of compressed airline fittings, tyre inflation and air tool equipment.
Jamec Pem is an Australian brand that has been sold in Australia since the 1930's and has established a strong reputation for product quality and innovation. With market leading products such as the 310 series couplings and the TDR series tyre inflators, Jamec Pem is committed to ongoing product and market development along with a dedication to exceptional customer service.
With the unique HELIX Ultra-Coil self layering hose system, combined with a precision machined solid brass central spindle, the Jamec Pem Pro Series hose reels are ideally suited for the trade or industrial workshop.
- High impact tough and durable polypropylene construction
- Fully enclosed weather resistant and UV stalilised outer case protects the hose and inner drum assembly against dirt and other contaminants
- Auto lock and rewind mechanism provides positive hose latching every full revolution of the hose drum
- 2 metre length leader hose with quality brass fittings included as standard
- Heavy duty mounting bracket with fixed in-line or optional 180 degree swivel mount is suitable for wall or overhead mounting
- Convenient carry handle located on the top panel for removing and refitting the hose reel from the mounting bracket
- Adjustable hose stopper
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- Brass fittings
ModelJMC58.1034 Hose Length20mHose I.D.9.5 mm (3/8")Hose O.D.16 mm (5/8")Leader Hose Length 2mHose Materialreinforced PVC braidedReel/Case Typepolypropylene Auto Lock/Auto Rewind YesMax Working Pressure20 Bar (300 p.s.i)Fitting Size3/8" BSP male brass swivelWeight 8kgShipping Dimensions 50 x 29 x 46cm x 5kgWarranty:
- Belic Tools is an authorised Jamec Pem dealer. Please retain your tax invoice for proof of purchase.
- This hose reel features a 2 year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects and faults.