Your toilet training companion.
- Adjustable snap system ensures that these training nappies are designed to fit most babies from newborn to toddler (3.5 to 15kg).
- this one size fits most training pants saves parents a lot of money on disposables.
- Has a built in system of snaps to easily adjust the size.
- Fast drying the fabrics that make up the nappy allow it to dry extremely fast (1-2 hours with wind and sun and within a day if not)
This reusable toilet training nappy can hold one wee or poo. This is not designed to be used as a cloth nappy, as it must be changed after one wee or poo immediately.
Use this training nappy when your child is ready to be toilet trained and is going to the toilet, but they are still having accidents.
- Outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
- Bamboo Layer on inside with 3 Microfibre layers built in for extra absorption
Why do we use waterproof PUL for the outer Shell lining?
PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is fabric with a thin polyurethane layer bonded to it in a high heat or chemical industrial process. It is more breathable than PVC or other plastic covers. It was originally developed for medical purposes, providing a fabric that is waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable. Therefore, PUL makes the perfect material to use on the outer layer of our cloth nappies to ensure your babys clothes stay dry.
Instructions for use of our one size Training Nappy
Adjust the rise snaps so the diaper fits near your babys belly button.Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps accordingly for a custom fit.If soiled or wet, remove the diaper from your baby and place it into the diaper pail/wet bag, ready for washing.Washing Instructions
Rinse in cold water with no detergent. This prevents most stains from setting.Machine wash in cold water (no more than 40 degrees)You can use your normal detergent however we recommend Eco-Store or any other natural detergent to help protect our environment, preserve the integrity of the nappy and prevent any allergies/rashes on your precious babys bum.Air dry. The sun is a natural bleacher and antibacterial however if you need to dry it in the dryer, make sure your dryer is on an air cycle as the heat can damage the waterproof outer layer of the nappy.