HAND-SEWN & MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Made of high twist twill 60% cotton to help breathability and 40% polyester.
- Water beads off the fabric
- Support local Australian Made manufacturers
An explanation of our manufacturing process:
A crease is sewn in the middle of each panel to give each mask the required facial shape, Australian made label is added and then off to the binding machine to join the top and bottom of the mask. On to the overlocking machine to clean off the sides and onto the sewing machine to attach the clear 6mm Japanese made no-near irritating elastic. Then off to the quality control department to clean loose threads and check for any manufacturing faults. The Australian Made label goes under the Chin to avoid irritating the nose and making the mask fit properly.
– The mask is breathable, suitable to wear in spring and summer with cooling fabric.
– Flat ear tape that ears do not come to have pain even if you wear masks for a long time.
– Elastic earloop mouth-mask is wide enough to cover the nose, mouth, and face, very comfortable to wear.
Size: One Size
*We are unable to return essential items for the safety of all of our consumers*
To reduce landfill, these are not double packaged, please wash before wearing.