Wintal wireless headphones utilizing 900MHz RF technology, providing a hassle-free auto-tuning feature forcomfort in personal audio enjoyment. Simply connect the headphone base to any sound source and enjoy cable free listening.
- 900MHz RF technology
- Hassle free auto-tuning
- Lightweight, comfortable headset
- Listen privately to music from your mp3 player, phone,PC, CD player and more without disturbing others
- Advanced RF technology eliminates interference from nearby radio sources
- Stereo transmitter
- Built-in Charger
- Automatic Level Control
- Auto On/Off
- Operation Distance: Up to 100 Metres
- RF900 can be connected with up to 15 to 20 RF900SP spare headphones.
- Frequency Carrier: 900 MHz
- Transmission model: UHF Stereo
- Frequency Response: 7Hz - 10KHz
- Distortion: 2%
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Separation: 30 dB
- On the back:
- 3.5mm stereo jack input
- 3 channel switch
- 12.5V power input /centre pin -
- Transmitter ~ 12.5V 150mA centre pin -
- Headphone ~ 2.4V (2x "AAA" rechargeable batteries included)
- RF Transmitter base
- RF Receiver headphone
- Power supply
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm audio jack converter
- 3.5mm socket to 2 x RCA adapter lead
- 1m 3.5mm audio lead
- 2x Rechargeable 'AAA' batteries
Q. Power LED on the base unit does not turn on.
A. The power LED will only turn on when there is an active input signal. So, if you have your TV connected to the base unit, the Power LED will light up onlywhen your TV is on and transmitting audio. This is to save on stand-by power.
Q. RF900 does not work with other rechargeable batteries.
A. It actually does, but requires a little tinkering. This is a deliberate design choice as putting non-rechargeable batteries and then docking the headset to the base station will actually cause permanent damage to the RF900 when the base station attempts to 'recharge' the batteries. To prevent this, we have designed a special side contact. See the image below on how to convert a third-party rechargeable battery to suit the RF900headset.