Rhino Coffee Gear Thermometer Calibration Tool
Formally Rhinowares now Rhino Coffee Gear.
Thermometer calibration tool features a box end 13mm size wrench to suit the Rhino Coffee Gear Long and Short Analogue Thermometers.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Rhino Coffee Gear Thermometer Calibration Tool
How To Calibrate
- Locate the adjustment nut at the top of the thermometer stem
- Using the Calibration Tool, simply adjust the needle position so that it is showing the correct temperature
- While holding onto the dial/face, lock the spanner onto the recalibration nut at the rear of the dial
- To increase the temperature, turn the recalibration nut in a clockwise direction
- To decrease the temperature, turn the recalibration nut in a counter clockwise direction