The Baha Men sung a whole song about it, but will you be the one who finally answers the question? Who Let The Dogs Out? is a social strategy game that encourages you to work together to find the missing dog without getting tripped up by the saboteurs!
- Ridley's games
- Design: Who Let The Dogs Out?
- Pack contents:
- 54 x game cards
- 56 x tokens
- Town map
- The game of deception, deduction and secret identities!
- Work together to find the missing dog and catch the saboteur
- Inspired by 90's music and your favourite pets
- Great gift idea for dog lovers
- 30-min playing time
- Assembly: None
- Materials: Cardboard
- Ideal for 4-8 players
- Recommended for ages 10+ years
- Packaging dimensions (approx. cm): 14.5 x 9.5 x 4 (L x W x H)
Back in retro times, life was a simpler place and toys were proper toys. Since 2008, Ridley’s have been putting smiles on the faces of young and old alike by resurrecting old school classics and creating their own unique compendium of games, puzzles, trivia and novelties. What’s the secret recipe? It starts with a healthy dose of nostalgia and vintage charm, add a cool contemporary twist and of course, a great big dollop of fun!