Rinnai Continuous Flow B16N Preset to 60c (Natural Gas) Hot Water Unit B16N60
- Installation Guide
Dimensions: 531mm H x 351mm W x 195mm D
Please refer to for specific dimensions
Energy Rating: 6.1 Star Rating
Maximum Temperature: 60 degrees celcius
Tank Capacity: 16L
Features: Rinnai's extensive B Series range of hot water systems are designed to meet the needs of every Australian household. This includes high efficiencies, water conservation, safety, versatility and of course, the trusted Rinnai guarantee of reliability.
Rinnai continuous flow hot water systems are the most technologically advanced hot water system available today. These units are designed to be energy efficient. By heating water as it passes through the unit, the Rinnai reduces running costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Consider this as well as its compact size which allows it to be installed almost anywhere. Recommended for a 1 bathroom house.
* Quality Japanese design and manufactured in Rinnai's own high tech facility
* High quality componentry, engineered to last
* Quick connect system for water controller cables
* Rinnai B16N60 features Puretemp temperature stability technology. This is a feature provided by the PCB control and allows perfectly stable outlet water temperature.
* Sleek and compact design
* Low flow shower head (WELS) compatible
* 1.5L/minute minimum operating flow rate
Manufacturer*Manufacturer*Warranty: 3 Year Manufacturer Manufacturer*Manufacturer*Warranty on Parts and Labour / 10 Year Manufacturer*Manufacturer*Warranty on Heat Exchanger (conditions apply)