RL-IR505 ‘linx-IR' Receiver Module and Flat IR Target
Receiver Module for use in resi-linx® NEW 'linx-IR'Discrete Infra Red system.
Advantage of Discrete IR control of specific AV devicesfrom each zone via Dip Switch selection.
Easily extendable cable distance by 'Plug and Play' facility using RJ45.
Built-in LED's to show acknowledgement of IR commands and Power status.
Powered remotely by Distribution Module.
- Receiver Module for use in resi-linx® NEW ‘linx-IR' Discrete Infra Red system with RLIR305 (Distribution Module) and RL-IR700 (single) or RL-IR800 (double) Emitter
- Advantage of Discrete IR control of specific AV devices from each zone via Dip Switch selection
- Facility for IR control of local AV device/s by connecting RL-IR700/800 Emitter directly to Receiver Module
- Easily extendable cable distance from Receiver Module by ‘Plug and Play' facility using RJ45 connector to either Distribution Module or RL-IR170 (IR Distribution Hub)
- Built-in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands and Power status
- Powered remotely by Distribution Module
- Foxtel Approved (Approval No: F30544) - works with all Foxtel and all other receivers
- Frequency Range: 20 kHz - 200 kHz
- Cable Length Included: 1.75m
- Max. Cable Length: Up to 60 metres
- Max. Target Reception Distance: Up to 10 metres
- Max. Targets per System - inc. RL-IR305: Up to 7 Targets
- Size (mm): body 70 x 40 x 23