The new ZURU Robo Fish by Robo Alive with a SPLASH are the most iconic real- life robotic swimming pets ever!
Drop them in water and watch them swim in 5 different directions and dive up to 6ft as ZURU’s water activated technology bring these fish to life like magic! There are 6 colours to collect, and they even have water activated colour change! Watch their scales change colour before your eyes, then pull your fish out of the water, rub your hand over the scales, and the scales change back to their original colour. These realistic fish make for the perfect pet or prank toy!
Suitable Ages: 3+ years
- Robo Fish Robotic Swimming Pet
- by: ZURU
- Includes: 1 x Robo Fish, 2 x Spare batteries, 1 x Instruction Manual. Batteries included.
- ZURU ROBO FISH: Drop your Robo Fish in water and watch it come to life with ZURU’s advanced water activated technology! These fish swim in 5 different directions and dive up to 6ft!
- WATER ACTIVATED + COLOUR CHANGE: Watch your Robo Fish magically change colour when dropped in water! When you remove the fish from the water, you can then rub your fish with your hands to return the colour back to the original for repeat play!
- HYPER REALISTIC: Robo Fish look and move just like real allowing you to prank your friends and family time after time!
- ZURU ROBO ALIVE: Robo Alive features functioning robotic pets, that move and act like they're real! They're more than alive - they're Robo Alive!
- Batteries: 2 x LR44 button batteries required (Included)
- Pack Dimensions: 7cm(H) x 7cm(W) x 7cm(D) x 0.05kg approx
- Suitable Ages: 3+ years
- Wipe clean after use.
- Do not microwave etc.
Available in a variety of colours/designs, each sold separately. Colour/design is selected at random, we cannot guarantee which colour/design you will receive in your order.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
All Rights Reserved. [Robo Alive] is a trademark of ZURU Inc. Conforms to EN71, ASTM F963. Contents may vary.
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.