Royal Canin Adult Aroma Exigent
Royal Canin Adult Aroma Exigent has been specially formulated for fussy adult cats from 1 to 7 years that prefer a formula based on smell. Some cats are fussy about their food's aroma, some are selective about the way the food feels in their mouth, while others are sensitive about the way they feel after eating it. That's why Royal Canin offers not one but three different diets for fussy (or exigent) eaters, designed around your cat's natural preferences. The key features of Royal Canin Adult Aroma Exigent include:
- Ideal for fussy adult cats from 1 to 7 years of age that prefer a formula based on smell.
- Specially designed round kibble, with a distinct aromatic profile, helps stimulate the appetite of the cat driven by aromatic preference.
- Special aromatic profile: Some fussy cats are attracted to the smell of a food based on their individual preferences. Royal Canin Adult Aroma Exigent features a specific aromatic profile to stimulate the preferences of those cats.
- Coat beauty: A complex of active nutrients, including biotin and omega 6 fatty acids, supports a healthy and beautiful coat.
- Ideal weight: The unique formation helps maintain an ideal weight with a moderate energy content.
- L.I.P. digestive science innovation: Highest quality proteins selected for their very high digestibility.
- Size: 2kg.
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Maize. Dehydrated fish. Wheat. Maize gluten. Animal fats. Vegetable protein isolate*. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Vegetable fibres. Dehydrated poultry meat. Beet pulp. Soya oil. Minerals. Borage oil. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24300 IU. Vitamin D3: 900 IU. E1 (Iron): 46 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg. E4 (Copper): 9 mg. E5 (Manganese): 60 mg. E6 (Zinc): 197 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33%. Fat content: 15%. Crude ash: 7.5%. Crude fibres: 3%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here