Royal Canin Chihuahua
Royal Canin Chihuahua has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of Chihuahuas. The Chihuahua breed dogs are known for their fussy appetites. A highly palatable food is therefore recommended to satisfy them fully. Royal Canin Chihuahua satisfies the Chihuahua's appetite with a careful selection of exceptional aromas and flavours, along with a customised kibble size and shape. The key features of Royal Canin Chihuahua include:
- Ideal for adult Chihuahuas over 8 months of age.
- Satisfies the appetite of even the fussiest of Chihuahuas thanks to its careful selection of natural flavours and aromas.
- Exclusive small-sized kibble specifically developed for the miniature jaw of the Chihuahua breed.
- The formula helps reduce faecal smell and volume, and helps support good digestion with highly digestible proteins (LIP), an appropriate fibre content and high quality carbohydrate sources.
- Enriched with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin to help maintain the health of the Chihuahua's coat.
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium.
- Contains a blend of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants necessary for good health.
- Size: 1.5kg.
Check out this video for further information:
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here
Rice. Maize. Dehydrated poultry protein. Vegetable protein isolate*. Animal fats. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Beet pulp. Vegetable fibres. Minerals. Fish oil. Soya oil. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Borage oil. Marigold extract (source of lutein). Green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols). Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30200 IU. Vitamin D3: 800 IU. E1 (Iron): 49 mg. E2 (Iodine): 4.9 mg. E4 (Copper): 9 mg. E5 (Manganese): 64 mg. E6 (Zinc): 192 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg. Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives. Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 28%. Fat content: 16%. Crude ash: 5%. Crude fibres: 2.1%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.