Royal Canin French Bulldog
Royal Canin French Bulldog has been specially developed for the needs and preferences of adult French Bulldogs over 1 year of age. The French Bulldog has an underjaw that is deep, square, undershot and a very short (brachycephalic) muzzle. The shape of the Royal Canin French Bulldog kibble makes it easier for the French Bulldog to pick up and chew. Royal Canin French Bulldog also helps maintain the unique muscle mass of French Bulldogs thanks to an optimal protein content (26%) and inclusion of L-carnitine. The key features of Royal Canin French Bulldog include:
- Ideal for adult French Bulldogs over 12 months of age.
- Kibble that are exclusively designed to make it easier for the French Bulldog's unique jaw type to pick up and to encourage chewing.
- Helps maintain the powerful muscle mass of French Bulldogs with an appropriate protein content (26%) enriched with L-carnitine.
- The formula reduces intestinal fermentation which can cause digestive disorders, flatulence and bad stool odour.
- Actively supports good digestion with highly digestible proteins (LIP), an appropriate fibre content and high quality carbohydrate sources.
- Contains EPA and DHA to help maintain skin health and supports the skin's "barrier" role with an exclusive complex.
- Size: 3kg.
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Want to see what the dog bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest range of Petkit smart bowls here
Why not put your dog's food in a feeding toy so your dog can be entertained for hours trying to get it out? Check out our range of dog feeding toys here
Rice. Wheat. Animal fats. Dehydrated pork protein. Vegetable protein isolate*. Dehydrated poultry protein. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Beet pulp. Minerals. Soya oil. Fish oil. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Marigold extract (source of lutein). Green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30400 IU. Vitamin D3: 800 IU. E1 (Iron): 52 mg. E2 (Iodine): 5.2 mg. E4 (Copper): 10 mg. E5 (Manganese): 67 mg. E6 (Zinc): 201 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg. Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26%. Fat content:18%. Crude ash: 5.5%. Crude fibres: 1.3%. Per kg: L-carnitine: 100 mg. Omega 3 fatty acids: 8.5 g including EPA & DHA: 4 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.