Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult
Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult provides the ideal balanced and complete feed for Main Coon cats over 15 months of age. The specially designed king size cube-shaped kibble is also adapted for the large square jaw of the Maine Coon. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene. They key features of Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult include:
- Ideal for adult Main Coon cats over 15 months of age.
- Special large jaw: Specially designed king size cube-shaped kibble is adapted for the large square jaw of the Maine Coon. The unique kibble encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Healthy heart: Royal Canin Maine Coon Adult is enriched with taurine and EPA & DHA which contribute to maintaining healthy cardiac muscle.
- Bone & joint health: Helps maintain the healthy bones and joints of this large and heavy pure breed cat.
- Healthy skin & coat: An exclusive combination of specific amino acids, vitamins and fatty acids to help maintain skin and coat health.
- Size: 2kg.
Check out this video to see more from Royal Canin about the unique needs of the glorious Main Coon cat:
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Dehydrated poultry protein. Rice. Maize. Animal fats. Vegetable protein isolate*. Maize gluten. Vegetable fibres. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Beet pulp. Minerals. Soya oil. Fish oil. Psyllium husks and seeds. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). Borage oil. Green tea extracts (source of polyphenols). Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Marigold extract (source of lutein). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 39 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg. E4 (Copper): 5 mg. E5 (Manganese): 50 mg. E6 (Zinc): 151 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg. Taurine: 3 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 31%. Fat content: 20%. Crude ash:7.3%. Crude fibres: 5.1%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here