Royal Canin Ragdoll Adult
Royal Canin Ragdoll Adult provides the ideal balanced and complete feed for Ragdoll cats over 12 months of age. In addition to the specially formulated ingredients, the specially designed pyramid-shaped kibble is adapted to the Ragdoll cat's broad jaw. The unique kibble is easy to grasp and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene. The key features of Royal Canin Ragdoll Adult include:
- Ideal for Ragdoll cats over 12 months of age.
- Healthy skin & coat: A silky, semi-longhaired coat is one of the Ragdoll cat's nicest features. A combination of Omega 3 fatty acids and Omega 6 fatty acids helps maintain skin and coat health.
- Healthy heart: Formula enriched with taurine and EPA & DHA.
- Bone & joint health: Helps maintain healthy bones and joints. Formula enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Special Ragdoll jaw: A kibble specially designed for the Ragdoll cat's broad jaw to make it easier to grasp and encourage chewing.
- Helps support a healthy urinary system.
- Size: 2kg.
See more about the unique requirements of this special breed in the video below:
Originally founded in France in 1967, today Royal Canin is one of the leading pet nutrition brands worldwide, and for good reason. Royal Canin were the first to develop many of the specialised diets for different dogs and cats that exist today. Royal Canin make the most precise and effective nutrition for cats and dogs based on breed, size, age, lifestyle, weight, gender, digestion, genetic makeup and other specific needs. To do this, they have accumulated vast knowledge about cats and dogs that only extensive observation and tireless dialogue with pet professionals, breeders, veterinarians and owners can provide. In order to create health nutrition that makes a difference for cats and dogs, Royal Canin maintains constant respect for their fundamental animal nature and unique nutritional needs.
Dehydrated poultry protein. Maize. Vegetable protein isolate*. Animal fats. Wheat. Maize gluten. Rice. Hydrolysed animal proteins. Vegetable fibres. Wheat flour. Chicory pulp. Minerals. Fish oil. Soya oil. Fructo-oligo-saccharides. Psyllium husks and seeds. Hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides). Borage oil. Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine). Marigold extract (source of lutein). Hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 28000 IU. Vitamin D3: 700 IU. E1 (Iron): 38 mg. E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg. E4 (Copper): 5 mg. E5 (Manganese): 50 mg. E6 (Zinc): 150 mg. E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg. Taurine: 2.9 g. Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32%. Fat content: 18%. Crude ash: 7.6%. Crude fibres: 4%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Want to see what the cat bowls of tomorrow look like? Check out our latest cat feeding tech products here