Ruckus ZoneFlex™ P300 Overview:
Smart 802.11ac 5GHz Outdoor Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint Wireless Bridge
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is an outdoor point-to-point and point-to-multi point bridge that unleashes the promise of 5GHz 802.11ac, delivering unparalleled throughput. Backhaul throughput of over 500 Mbps opens opportunities to new business models, bridging remote locations and providing broadband services to locations not reachable before, in an affordable way.
Designed for harsh outdoor conditions, the Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 is perfect for service providers looking to easily extend branded broadband services, backhaul small cell networks, offload data traffic from small cell networks, deploy multimedia hotspots, or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex P300 is also ideal for hotels, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) across remote buildings and where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
Auto-pairing of wireless bridges, in addition to flexible mounting options, forgiving antenna pattern, and an easy-to-use aiming software, allows installers to deploy and optimize a wireless link in a short time, significantly increasing productivity and reducing deployment costs.
- 802.11ac Point to Point or Point to Multi Point Bridge
- 5GHz operation
- 20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz channelization
- 14dBi internal directional antenna
- 2 external N-Type antenna connectors
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Ruggedized for outdoor conditions: -40°C to 65°C operating temperature, IP67 rated
- Maximum link distance 12 km (using internal antenna)
- Dedicated radar avoidance pre scan (DFS)
- PD-MRC for reliable bridge connections
- Simple installation with mounting brackets included
- Automatic pairing and easy aiming between bridges
- Optional accessories available to enhance range & performance
- Wire-like throughput over the air
- Based on the 802.11ac standard, the ZoneFlex P300 supports RF capacity up to 867 Mbps. With Ruckus’ purpose-built directional antenna, the ZoneFlex P300 supports throughputs up to 500 Mbps and offers performance up to 100 Mbps at 8 km (LoS).*
- * When used with optional external antenna
Easy installation and pairing
- ZoneFlex P300 enables installers to deploy wireless bridges effortlessly. Lightweight and designed with simple and flexible mounting options.
- Simple positioning and aiming
- Precision aiming and optimized performance with 30-degree beamwidth antenna and sophisticated LED-based aiming software. ZoneFlex P300 proactively finds and selects the best performing channel automatically using Ruckus’ patented ChannelFly channel selection algorithms.
- Secure and scalable
- The wireless bridge link is AES secure and can scale to support multiple networks segmented by VLANs.
- 10X scalability with wireless multi-node bridging
- Each root bridge capable of supporting up to 10 receiving bridges.
- Unmatched ROI
- The wireless link offers much higher data throughput rates than T1/E1 or xDSL lines at only a fraction of the fixed line installation cost and without the recurring leased line cost. The ZoneFlex P300 is also an ideal option for backhauling small cell cellular networks.
- Environmentally-friendly design
- The internal dual polarized antenna not only does away the need for installing an external antenna, further simplifying the installation procedure, but also offers an aesthetically pleasing look and feel.
Building to Building Bridging:
ZoneFlex P300 provides an ideal solution for linking two LANs in different buildings.
Backup Link for Disaster Recovery:
ZoneFlex P300 serves as a high performance back up link for enterprise disaster recovery
Zoneflex P300 offers reliable wireless streaming of surveillance video back to a central post
Point to Multipoint:
ZoneFlex P300 enables point to multi point backhaul bridging for up to 10 receiving bridges
Power 802.3af Power over Ethernet
18 cm (L), 15 cm (W), 8.6 cm (H) 7” (L), 5.9” (W), 3.4” (H)
5.5 lbs (2.5kg) with adj bracket
2.1 lbs (1kg) without adj bracket
14 dBi internal directional antenna, 30 degree 3dB beamwidth, Two external N-Type antenna connectors
1 port, auto MDX, auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps, RJ-45, Power over Ethernet (802.3af)
Pad-Eye for locking devices
IP-67 rated, Operating air temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Quiescent 6.5W, Typical 7.5W, Peak 11W Wi-Fi
IEEE 802.11ac, 5GHz operation
Radio Chains 2 x 2
Spatial Streams 2
RF Power Output
22 dBm* * Maximum power varies by country setting, band, and MCS rate
20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz
IEEE 802.11ac: 5.15 – 5.875 GHz
Wireless Security WPA2 AES
U.S., Europe, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, and Taiwan, WEEE/RoHS compliance Management
Web User Interface (HTTP/S), CLI (Telnet/SSH), SNMP v1, 2, 3 RF
Up to 36 dBm *Throughputs and range may vary depending upon regulatory restrictions, operating band, channel width and interference environment
Physical Antenna Gain Up to 14 dBi
Minimum RX Sensitivity Up to -96 dBm Performance and Capacity
Target UDP Throughput* Up to 250 Mbps at 2.6 km/1.6 mi, Up to 100 Mbps at 8 km/4 mi** **When used with 24 dBi external antennas
Maximum Link Distance*** 12 kilometers ***When used with internal directional antenna
Point-to-Multipoint 30 degrees of coverage from the one root bridge with internal antenna to many receiving bridges, 120 degrees of coverage when used with optional external antenna