Hand tufted with naturally beautiful, eco-friendly and sustainable wool, this luxurious rug is sure to instantly create a warm and comfortable environment in your home. Give your home a fresh update with this beautifully crafted floor art.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Nomad
- Design: Hand Woven Indian
- Colour: Yellow
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 225 x 155
- Materials: 100% pure new wool
- Backing materials: N/A
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flatwoven
- Hand woven construction
- Naturally non-allergenic
- Fire resistant
- Durable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend life of rug
- Please note:
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- rugs are hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Leaves warehouse in 3 - 5 business daysReturns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by Manufacturer warranty