Tribal inspired and masterfully hand woven with jute, this beautifully earthy rug is a versatile design suited to many decorating themes, whether tribal, coastal or bohemian. Boasting a substantial 15mm pile of hand-knotted jute, it features an organic texture and a rustic finish, making each a unique piece of art.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Kenya
- Design: Cameroon Tribal
- Style: Contemporary
- Colour: Natural
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 320 x 230
- Materials: Jute
- Backing materials: N/A
- Pile height (approx. mm): 15
- Hand-woven construction
- Organic texture with a rustic finish
- Low shed pile
- Please note:
- Allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug, protect your floors and avoid sliding
- As this product is hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture understands that the perfect rug can transform and breathe life into your space. That’s why each and every collection features a unique palette, identity, and attitude. Brave, bold, whimsical, abstract and bright, you name it - Rug Culture has a style to elevate any home or office.