Heat set polypropylene is one of the most popular material choices for rugs, being highly durable, yet soft under foot. Add a touch of style to any room in your house with this Mid Century Designer Oskar Runner. Not only are these stunning rugs beautifully designed, they're designed to stay beautiful.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Mid Century Designer
- Design: Oskar
- Colour: Charcoal
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 400 x 80
- Materials: 100% Heat Set Polypropylene
- Backing materials: Jute Warp & Weft
- Pile height (approx. mm): 10
- Powerloomed for precision and durability
- Drop stitched to give a hand carved look
- Easy care, easy clean
- Resistant to mould and moths
- Recyclable, non shed, perfect for high traffic areas
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug, protect your floors and avoid sliding
- Spot cleaning/professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings & the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: Turkey
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture features a range of premier rugs with on-trend designs and an emphasis on quality. The Rug Culture brand continues to deliver popular, inspirational and unforgettable floor decor to your home.