SALT WATER FUEL CELL ENGINE If you are looking for a toy that uses salt water to fuel it to move around and about, this toy fits the profile perfectly. Simply put five drops of salt water onto the magnesium strips and the engine can run up to 15 minutes. Now, if that is not amazing, we don't know what is. It's fuel efficient and doesn't need any batteries.
This toy is perfect in making your kids learn more about environmental friendly energy and how useful it is plus, enhance their engineering skills. Putting it together is easy and can help kids understand more about the potential of clean energy.
- 4 wheel drives gives full traction on uneven surfaces
- Removable fuel cell assembly
- Engine can be flat or 'v' shape
- Pivoting body for more rugged surfaces
- Adjustable height
- 4 or 5 drops of salt water create 15 minutes of drive time
- Detailed assembly instructions
- No batteries required - runs on salt water
- Measures approx. 9cm x 9cm x 12cm
- Inclusive of: 2 sprues of white plastic parts, 1 sprue of blue plastic parts, 4 tyre treads,
- Motor assembly parts, Plastic pipette, 3 magnesium strips