Samsung Fit Plus 64GB USB 3.1 Drive 200MB/s r Flash Drive Thumb Memory
The compact way to add big space. Plug in the FIT Plus to get secondary, upgraded storage for your devices, then leave it in to easily carry more files wherever you go. It stays out of your way and is so quick it keeps files at the ready, all with USB 3.1 speeds and trusted reliability.
Store more. Leave it in.
Extra storage that's always with you. The FIT Plus gives portability in a minimal profile, and is designed to seamlessly stay in your device, always ready for use. Keep it in laptops, smart TVs, and cars with reduced risk of accidental bumps or removal.
Quick. And ready.
Save time, add space. Quick and convenient read speeds up to 300 MB/s¹ with the latest USB 3.1 standard ensure transferring data never slows you down. Send a 3GB 4K UHD video file from your FIT Plus to your PC in just 10 seconds². Keep more movies, games, and music within reach.
Tough & Trusted
Files stay secure, anywhere you go. Samsung's leadership in flash memory makes the FIT Plus a trustworthy drive to store your valuable data. It works through it all with a waterproof¹, shock-proof2, temperature-proof3, magnet-proof4, and X-ray-proof5 body, all backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Product Type: USB 3.1 Flash Drive
- Family Line: FIT Plus
- Application: PC, Notebook
- Capacity: 64GB
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0)
- Connector: Standard A
- Dimension (WxHxD): 23.60 X 18.80 X 7.30mm
- Weight: Approx. 3.1 g
- Speed*:* Up to 200MB/s read speed for USB 3.1, write speed is lower than read speed. *Actual speed may vary by host device and actual usage conditions.
- Temperature*:* Withstands -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F) operating,-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) non-operating
- Magnetic*:* 15,000 G (Gauss)
- X-ray*:* 80KV, 50uA, 4W, 500 sec Radiation time.
- Water*:* 1m depth 3% NaCl salt water, 72hrs
- Shock*:* Acceleration :1,500 g (gravity), Duration time : 0.5ms, Direction : x,y,z 3 times
- EM*: C*KC, FCC, CE, VCCI, RCM
- 5 years limited
- Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred due to memory card data recovery. The results are based on internal tests, features and specs may vary by actual usage conditions.2) The Samsung product authentication for memory cards and USB flash drives is available at: