Please note: compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices
Take better pictures and full HD videos with your compact to mid-range point and shoot cameras and camcorders. With the SanDisk Ultra UHS-I card, you'll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity, and better performance to capture and store high quality pictures and full HD video. Take advantage of the ultra-fast read speeds of up to 80MB/s to save time transferring photos and videos from the card to your computer.
- SanDisk mobile accessories
- Model: Ultra 128GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I Card | SDSDUNC-128G
- Pack contents:
- 1 x Ultra SD card
- Compatibility: SDHC and SDXC digital devices
- Capacity: 128GB
- Connector types: N/A
- Weight: 9g
- Allows for faster downloads and transfers of photos and videos
- Captures high quality pictures and full HD videos
- Waterproof, temperature, X-ray, and shock-proof
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for full HD video (1080p)
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Materials: N/A
- Dimensions (approx, cm.): 3.1 x 2.4 x 0.2
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-Month MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Transfer speeds: 80MB/s
- System requirements: N/A
SanDisk have grown into a enormous company offering memory cards, SSDs, wireless memory, flash systems - the list goes on. Determined to improve peoples lives through digital storage, this company has achieved just that and looks set to continue this in a big way!
*Estimated Delivery in 6 - 8 business days. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
We want you to feel confident that you made the right choice in your purchase. That’s why TechInSEA offers a 14-days returns or exchange period from when you receive your parcel. We will accept any item for a full refund provided that –
1. The item must be in a re-saleable condition. Meaning it is undamaged, new, unused, unopened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including packaging seals, if any, being unbroken).
2. Any usage of the product to examining it, and ensuring it suits your needs. We can’t accept items that show signs of use, such as scuffs, marks, scratches or a shutter count.
3. It is returned with the hard copy of the receipt or Invoice, the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it. This is including any plastic bag storing the accessories that comes with it
4. You also return any free gifts which came with the product, which also must be in their original packaging and in a brand new condition
5. All goods sold on Catch.com.au are covered by a standard change of mind policy. Click here to review
- Software, memory cards and DVD/Blu-Ray can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the distance Selling Regulations (SI2334/2000). Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy
- HDD, Memory cards and other once opened cannot reseal back items will not be allow for return unless it is faulty
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review