Measuring (w) 185cm x (d) 90cm x (h) 82cm, this sofa bed features timber frame as well as 2 cup holder spaces and comfort seating to provide a sofa that's truly comfortable to sink back into and relax.
It's easily convertible into extra bedding space for your visitors, this is designed with multi functionality in mind. It features linen fabric upholstery with thick cushioning providing superior comfort. Highly practical and served with a contemporary flair.
- Linen Fabric Upholstered Sofa Lounge Bed
- High density foam upholstery
- Cup holder spaces
- Adjustable Armrests
- Wooden Frame
- Buttoned style surface
- Thicker, Durable, Easy to maintain and clean
- Can be easily converted into double bed
- Wooden legs
- Highly practical and space saving
- Extra thick seat cushioning
- Easy Assembly
- Sofa: 185 x 90 x 82cm
- Sofa Bed: 185 x 110 x 39cm
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Loading Weight: 150kg (evenly distributed)
- 1 x Sofa Bed Lounge
- Carton: 187 x 112 x 24 - 39kg
*Estimated Delivery between 8/07 and 13/07. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Action to remedy the problem may include instruction on proper use. We may require pictures of the defect which must be supplied. When accepted, Consumer must return the goods within 14 days of the RA being issued (or a reasonable period of time agreed to by us and the consumer).
Defects and failures not covered by warranty include, but are not limited to:
- Damage due to user misuse or use in a manner contrary to the operating instructions
- Damage resulting from the item being used in a manner other than originally intended as advertised
- Improper or neglected maintenance including oiling and cleaning where required
- Improper storage or neglect to properly prepare the item for storage
- Incorrect fuel or oil use, including 2-stroke fuel mixture where applicable
- The user’s inability to properly use the item, including starting or tuning of engines
- Storm or wind damage to items which have not been correctly installed or adequately secured
- Failure due to improper user installation or assembly
- Damage cause when assembling, tuning, or adjusting the product
- Cuts and scratches etc such as those caused by opening packaging with blades or knives
- Comfort choice issues relating to mattresses, beds, couches and furniture (i.e., too firm or too soft) will not give rise to a warranty claim as comfort is a subjective notion and will not be considered a manufacturing fault.
- Body impression on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 52mm and moderate sagging over time is considered normal wear and tear, and does not give rise to a warranty claim.
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review