The SCARPA Drago is an aggressively downturned, highly asymmetric climbing shoe. It's the pinnacle of rock shoe construction: specialised, meticulously crafted, and refined to perform at the highest level on demanding boulders and steep sport routes.
Compared to the similar SCARPA Furia, the Drago includes a thicker, more durable outsole and a more flexible closure system.
Designed by Heinz Mariacher and handcrafted in Italy, the sensitive, soft Drago ;features:
- **Microsuede upper ;**for next to no stretch and a snug performance fit
- **Single strap closure ;**and heel cup for convenience
- Power connection band for reinforced support when needed
- FZ last - aggressive, downturned and highly asymmetric
- 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip2: a high-friction **;**sole rubber that excels on steep faces, microholds, edges and smearing on glassy, polished rock in all temperatures. This rubber wraps over the forefoot for a substantial toe hook area
Need to send that route you just keep slipping on? The Drago ;can get you through it. It's perfect for boulderers, sport and competiton climbers.