The SCARPA ;Reflex V is an outstanding new entry-level shoe that uses a unique fly knit construction for enhanced comfort and ventilation. Featuring zonal mapping on the upper it has an optimum mixture of supportive weave and stretching to facilitate structure, protection, ease of entry, and comfort.
The ;Reflex V features:
- Dual power strap closure - ;twin reverse Velcro tabs with a high-stretch gusset ;for maximum adjustability and easy on/off
- Zonal stretch knit fabric upper - highly breathable, supportive ;and (best of all) washable, complete with a soft microfibre footbed
- 1.4mm nylon insole - a 3/4 length insert fthat helps spread force across the whole foot
- Passive randing & ;flat last ;- prioritises comfort over dynamic support, which is perfect for new climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all-day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing sessions
- PAF Heel system ;- improves all-day fit and comfort
- 4mm Vision rubber sole - SCARPA's proprietary rubber that provides great stick/friction ;and durability.
Grab the SCARPA Reflex V if you're a beginner climber or if you want to stay comfy on all-day multi-pitch climbs.