When it comes to foot and hand health, there's not a more trusted brand than Scholl. The best way to get rid of warts, use this Wart Removal System designed to break down hardened skin and ensure that only the specific area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin.
- Scholl Wart Removal System 15pk
- Especially developed for use on warts (also known as verrucae) on both hands and feet
- Contains Salicylic Acid discs which break down hardened skin and ensure that only the specific area is treated, without affecting the surrounding skin
- Suitable of both common and plantar warts
- Easy to use
- Washproof plaster
- AUST R No.: 53606
- Country of origin: India
- Area should be clean and dry.
- Remove disc of similar size to the wart and a plaster from the backing paper.
- Place adhesive surface of medicated disc directly over the wart (trim if necessary) and cover with the plaster.
- Leave plaster in place for approximately 48 hours before removing.
- Repeat treatment for up to 12 weeks.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Salicylic acid 40%
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair, genital warts, facial warts or mucous membranes
- Do not apply if the area around the wart is inflamed or if the skin is broken
- NOT TO BE USED BY DIABETICS or in cases of severe circulatory disorders except following doctor's permission and recommendation. Do not apply to healthy skin
- Do not use on babies under 4 weeks of age
- Children under the age of sixteen years should seek medical advice before use
- Discontinue use and remove dressing if excessive discomfort or irritation is experienced or if sensitivity develops
- For external use only
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Scholl footwear is the only name in fashionable foot care! Their iconic footwear fuses eye-catching styles with the latest in foot care technology. With all the comfort of top-quality materials, this range of footwear will take you wherever you want to go - whether it's the beach, the backyard or around the world!