You're putting in the hard yards at the gym so let Scitec Nutrition help you get the most gains out of your efforts. Creatine is a nitrogenous organic acid that occurs in vertebrates and this fantastic product contains the most studied Creatine form ever, and that's it. This product is best suited for those undergoing weight training or interval cardio exercises.
- Scitec Nutrition 100% Creatine Monohydrate 300g
- 5000mg of Creatine Monohydrate per serve
- 50 servings per pack
- Pure creatine monohydrate
- Ideal for those undergoing weight training or interval cardio
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg, gluten, soy, peanuts, nuts, celery, fish and crustacean ingredients
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 3 grams of Creatine!
- Divide your bodyweight in kg by 3
- That is the total amount of Creatine in grams you should take daily in the “loading phase” (first week of use)
- After that period, take no more than half of that amount for maintenance
- Use on an empty stomach, mainly after training, with simple carbohydrates
- Use 400 mL fluid for every 5 grams of Creatine to achieve proper solution
- Don’t take more than 10 grams in one sitting, spread out the daily dose!
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet