A clean & simple design with high-quality sound!
Optimised for portable players | Includes cushioned ear pads!
Offers big sound and deep bass in a small package!
Founded in 1945 by Prof. Dr. Fritz Sennheiser, they began by innovating microphone technology with the DM-1. They’ve since gone on to conquer the audio world, pioneering new techniques for ultimate sound quality. Sennheiser’s range of headphones are tailor-made for any listening situation, from sports to travel, in-studio to gaming and general everyday use. Plug them in and hear the difference.
- Sennheiser headphones
- Model: HD219
- Colour: Black
- On-ear design
- Blocks outside noise
- Connector type: 3.5mm
- Cord length/materials: 1.4m single-sides OFC cable
- Driver: Dynamic, closed
- Accessories included: Ear cushion (pair) pads
- Powerful neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful bass
- Optimised for portable audio including MP3, CD players, iPad, iPod and iPhone
- Dimensions (approx.): N/A
- Country of origin: N/A
- Protected by our 12-MONTH COTD WARRANTY
- Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Frequency response: 19 – 21000 Hz
- Maximum power input: N/A