Sera Spirulina Tablets
Sera Spirulina Tablets are a staple dietary food suitable for herbivorous fish and invertebrates. These tasty attaching tablets are manufactured to provide fresh and marine water herbivores with essential nutrients including a high-percentage of spirulina algae to aid colouration, healthy digestion, and support growth and development. The key features of Sera Spirulina Tablets are:
- Complete balanced food diet suitable for herbivorous fish and invertebrates in fresh and marine aquariums.
- Tablets can float in water or attached to the surface of the tank glass for an excellent view of fish while they eat.
- Suitable for carps, catfish, and other species including cichlids.
- Green tablets contain 27% spirulina algae, spinach, and plankton to aid excellent colouration and appearance.
- Long-lasting construction ensures flakes don t crumble or break apart.
- Easily digestible with a high-acceptance rate.
- Balanced composition rich in protein, minerals, and vitamins to support healthy development and growth.
- Won t cloud or pollute tank water.
- Helps to improve immune system, disease resistance, and increase liveliness.
Sera Spirulina Tablets are available in packs of 24 and 100 tablets.
Sera has been manufacturing innovative high-quality products for aquariums, ponds and terrariums for over 45 years, and is one of the most important manufacturers in these ranges worldwide. Quality, research and competence made Sera a specialist in the aquarium, terrarium and pond care ranges.