Seresto Cat Flea Collar
Seresto Cat Flea Collar is designed to provide your pet with up to 8 months of flea protection. You probably know that fleas can make life very uncomfortable for your cat. As parasites, they feed on the blood of your cat, leaving bites which can be painful. Infected fleas can also pass dangerous diseases onto your cat during this feeding process.
With Seresto, you can spare your cat all of this just find out how to use it and protect your cat from fleas for up to 8 months. Seresto is not your average flea collar. It has been developed using a novel blend of materials, which means it can release active ingredients in controlled, very low doses.
How to apply Seresto:
- Remove collar from tin and pouch. Detach plastic remnants from the collar.
- Put collar around pet's neck, pushing one end through the loop.
- Tighten until two fingers fit between the collar and the animal's neck.
- Excess collar length should be cut off.
- Don't attach too loosely, to avoid that the collar can be pulled over pet's head.
Note: In growing kittens, additional collar length should be left to adjust as the kitten grows. The fit of the collar should be checked and adjusted regularly.
Want to see more of this great product in action? Check out this video below:
Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Flumethrin
Do you also need worming treatment for your cat? Milbemax is a proven product and will help keep your cat protected.
Looking for some treats to encourage and reward your cat for taking his or her medication? Check out our range of Healthy Cat Treats here!