SHAKESPEAREAN INSULT ADHESIVE BANDAGES
There aint' no burn like an Elizabethan burn. The Bard's beat downs will take the sting out of any injury you may have by distracting you with his mean mouthed mutterings. Paper cut on your little finger? That doesn't hurt nearly as much as William telling you that "Thy wit's as thick as Tewksbury mustard." Ouch! That's gotta hurt.
Includes insults such as: "Thy breath stinks with eating toasted cheese."
"Thou art a knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats."
"Do thou amend thy face, and I'll amend my life."
- Add insult to injury with these snarky pain preventers
- The perfect way to take someone's mind off their sore boo boo
- See world's greatest word smith has a nasty side
- Each tin contains a surprise free gift
- Includes 15 assorted printed adhesive bandage strips
- Each strip features a different insult from one of Shakespeare's plays
- Each strip measures 76mm x 25mm
- Packed in a decorative tin measuring 9.5cm tall