Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Illuminate your space with an alluring glow & scent.
Infused with luscious aromas to tantalise the deepest senses!
Amelia was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She received the U.S. Distinguished Flying Cross for this record and set many other records including writing best-selling books about her flying experiences to inspire female pilots. Short Story brings back the intimacy and personal touch within their products.
- Short Story
- Style: Amelia - Natural Soy Candle
- Scent: Mandarin & Kumquat
- Colour: Beige
- Weight: 280g
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Wax type: Natural soy & vegetable wax
- Lead free wick
- No paraffin
- Inspired by Amelia Earhart (July 24, 1897 - disappeared July 2, 1937)
- Dimensions (cm): 9(H)without lid | 10(H)with lid x 7.5(Diameter)
- Designed in Australia
- Country of Origin: China