Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Illuminate your space with an alluring glow & scent.
Infused with luscious aromas to tantalise the deepest senses!
Joan of Arc was born a peasant girl in what is now eastern France. Claiming divine guidance, she led the French army to several important victories during the Hundred Years' War, which paved the way for the coronation of Charles VII of France. Short Story brings back the intimacy and personal touch within their products.
- Short Story
- Style: Joan - Natural soy candle
- Scent: Vanilla, Fig, Plum & Honey
- Colour: Beige
- Capacity: N/A
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Wax type: Natural soy & vegetable wax
- Lead free wick
- No paraffin
- Inspired by Joan of Arc (ca. 1412 - 30 May 1431)
- Dimensions (cm): 9(H)without lid | 10(H)with lid x 7.5(Diameter)
- Designed in Australia
- Country of Origin: China