Singing bowls are a type of bell used by many people across the World, and are also known as Tibetan Singing Bowls, Rin or Suzu gongs (both mean 'Bell' in Japanese), and Himalayan Bowls.
The singing bowl is used worldwide for prayers, yoga, meditation and spiritual healing.
- Design: Om Flower
- Hand made and hand beaten in Tibet.
- Material: Brass
- 1x Brass Bowl ;
- 1x Wooden Mallet
- Bowl - 10.5cm diameter x 6cm deep.
- Wooden Mallet - 15cm long.
How to Play Singing Bowls:
- Place the Singing Bowl on your Straight Palm
- Strike the side of a singing bowl
- Rub gently around the Rim with a Mallet
- Now you are able to generate the Resonant Sound
- Practice and Play with it