The Secret to Youthful, Radient and Clear Skin Found in the Humble Snail!
Monica Intensive Recovery Snail Mask helps restore your skin confidence by:
- Increased hydration and moisture through the high levels of Glycopretein Enzymes found in snail mucus
- Improved elasticity, firmness, density and texture of the skin through the natural Hyaluronic Acid and collagen
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammation agents may also help brighten and even your skin tone to create healthier looking skin
Snail mucus is secreted as the snail protects itself. This nutrient rich slime is packed with nutrients like hyaluronic acid, , antimicrobial and copper peptides, proteoglycans and glycoprotein enzymes. Research suggests that snail slime will stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, increase fibronectin protein production, and stimulate increased proliferation of fibroblasts. These nutrients have been shown to:
- Boost collagen and elastin product in cell cultures
- Treat hyperpigmentation, dark spots and acne scars due to its skin renewing compounds
- Firm wrinkles and stretch marks leaving your skin plump and hydrated
- Protect skin from free radical damage
- Sooth, protect and repair
- Restore hydration
- Hydrate dry skin
These benefits explain why snail mucus is so popular in cutting edge beauty products, especially in Korea.
- While it may seem strange most creams are not oozey or gooey and they have a neutral look, smell and texture.
1) After cleansing face, soothe skin with toner
2) Open the facial mask and apply onto face
3) Leave for 10-20 minutes
4) Remove the mask sheet and pat remaining essence for complete absorption