Slackers Extreme Ropes Ninja Course - New.
Build core strength and balance with a variety of obstacles and a versatile set up or just build your own cool backyard ropes course.
This kit comes with a slackline and a ninjaline (a slackline with sewn pockets in it) that you can easily set up between two trees or posts. A variety of obstacles attach to the ninjaline for added difficulty and fun.
Easy to install and easy to take with you, this set is fun for kids and adults.
Add more obstacles, slacklines and ziplines and build the ultimate outdoor adventure course!
- Wide webbing ninjaline has 14 sewn pockets to hang obstacles from.
- 10.9m (36ft.) slackline webbing is 5cm (2in.) wide.
- Soft-handled ratchets for comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet release is rubberized to easily and safely release tension on the line.
- 4 x 40cm (16in.) polycarbonate tubes are big enough for all sized hands to grab.
- Includes 3 x 2.1m (7ft.) loops of rope to connect ninjaline to slackline, or for other obstacles.
- Maximum tensile strength is 2700kg.
- Supports a maximum weight of 113kg.