Pawpedics has engineered an Orthopedic pet bed that upholds both pet and owner expectations! Other pet beds hold stains, odours, hair and moisture, and are made from cheap foam, providing little to no support or comfort. Your pet deserves the absolute best sleep which is why we designed the Pawpedic Orthopedic Pet Bed.
The Pawpedic was manufactured to conform to your pet's bodily contours, relieve muscle tension, ease joint pressure relief and to provide orthopedic support.
Small brachycephalic breeds like Frenchies (French Bulldogs) and Pugs will benefit from respiratory support via the bodily alignment in which the Pawpedic provides. Dachshunds are particularly prone to disc herniation, which can lead to problems ranging from minor back pain to paralysis. They will especially require a bed that provides orthopedic support. Other small breeds like a Cavoodle, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bichon Frise, Italian Greyhound, Maltese, Schnauzer, Papillion, Pomeranian, Corgi, Shih Tzu and Terriors will also benefit from the orthopedic support of the Pawpedic pet bed; especially as they age.
The Pawpedic Orthopedic pet bed comes with our classic Pawpedic ultra-durable Mint coloured Cover that is resistant to stains, odours, moisture and accidents making cleaning a breeze.
- Tough, soft-touch Pawpedic Cover - machine washable, dirt, hair and scratch proof, pilling resistance, tensile durability
- Breathable, natural latex
- Cooling Gel injected memory foam - temperature stabilisation
- High-Density memory foam base
- Eases joint pressure & muscular tension
- Othopedic spinal alignment support
- Odour, moisture, and accident resistant
- Air flow ventillation
- Non-Slip Base