Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
The coldest days call for the smartest gear. The Mid 250 Bottom fits the bill with our warmest weight fabric, a covered elastic waistband and flatlock seam construction to keep you comfortable from first tracks to last chair.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For men
- Style: NTS Mid 250 Bottom / SS605001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Mid Rise
- Interlock knit
- Works as a single layer in cool weather or as a baselayer in cold weather
- Covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to elimiate chafing
- Materials: 100% Merino wool
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.