Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Smartwool's best selling, and warmest, base layer, just got a little more refined with an improved fit, chafe-free seam construction and panels that offer more comfort with a pack.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For men
- Style: NTS Mid 250 Crew Base Layer / SS600001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Form
- Interlock knit
- Crew neck with set-in sleeves
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Materials: 100% Merino wool
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.