Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
Tough enough for the trail yet polished enough under a work shirt, this 100% Merino tee wears as many hats as you do. Wear it as a baselayer or as a stand-alone piece in warmer temps.
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For women
- Style: NTS Micro 150 Patter Tee / SN411810
- Colour: Capri
- Fit: Form
- Jersey knit
- Works as a single layer in warm weather or as a baselayer in cool weather
- Crew neck with set-in sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Materials: 100% Merino wool
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.