Smartwool's best fitting, most advanced run socks yet, we packed years of testing, prototypes and running smarts into these socks. Featuring Light Elite cushioning in the ball and heel of the foot for ultimate shock absorption with minimal in-shoe volume, men's-specific mesh ventilation zones and a virtually seamless toe.
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool Socks
- For women
- Style: PhD Run Light Elite Micro Socks
- Package contents: 1 pair
- Colour: White/Hibiscus
- Virtually seamless toe
- 4-degree elite fit system: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool: Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh venting
- Achilles tab
- 200 needle construction provides high-density cushioning while maintaining light weight
- Micro height: 44.45mm overall height
- Materials: 55% Merino Wool / 42% Nylon / 3% Elastane
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: USA
- Please note: change of mind returns will not be accepted for this item due to hygiene reasons
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.