Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
When your workout needs a little more coverage, this long sleeve is at the ready. Featuring our new, quick-drying Ultra Light fabric, this top is primed for sweaty workouts. The temperature and moisture regulating properties of Merino team up with polyester for greater stretch and recovery and quicker dry time than Merino alone. Gender-specific mesh panels increase breathability too!
Available in women's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Smartwool apparel
- For women
- Style: PhD Ultra Light Crew Top Long Sleeve / SO135001
- Colour: Black
- Fit: Semi-Form Fit
- Dries quickly, and maintains its shape in high-sweat activites
- Thoughtfully designed raglan sleeves remove underarm and shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to eliminate chafing
- Gender-specific body-mapped mesh panels for additional breathability and moisture management
- PhD built for performance in the highest degree
- 360° reflectivity adds visibility in low light conditions
- Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Mesh: 54% Merino Wool, 46% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Country of origin: Vietnam
SmartWool is an American company founded by New England ski instructors Peter and Patty Duke in Steamboat Springs, Colorado in 1994 and acquired by the Timberland Company in 2005. Their products are primarily made from treated merino wool offering moisture-wicking performance and odor-reducing, anti-microbial properties.