The Snowgum Micro Down 600 sleeping bag is an ultra lightweight and compact down sleeping bag.
Designed with travel, spring & summer camping and backpacking in mind.
Down sleeping bag filling also contains a small amount of “small feathers” which assist in keeping ;the down loose and assists loft (the amount the bag fluffs up when taken out of the stuff sack). The down is ;distributed around the bag in a series of channels or baffles that ensure you have the right amount of filling for each ;part of your body - eg more on top than the bottom and more around the chest than the legs. Whilst down is ;unrivalled for warmth to weight ratio and is resilient to compression it is not very effective when wet and will take ;some time to dry.
Read the TrailHiking review ;here.
- Downproof Nylon Fabric
- 90/10 Duck Down - 500 Loft
- DWR Water Repellency
- High quality zip down length and across feet, fully unzips to open flat
- Hood draw cord
- Internal draft tube for added warmth
- Storage sack included
**Rating/Season: ;**Spring / Summer +10c ;**Shape: ;**Semi-Rectangular ***;*Material: ;**Outer Fabric: ;20D 410T Tactel Nylon Downproof Nylon + Water Repellant Treatment, *Inner Lining: ;*20D 410T Tactel Nylon Downproof Nylon Fill Type: ;90/10 duck down ;Fill Amount: 350g with 600 Loft ;Dimensions:
Length (including hood): 215cm, Length (from shoulder): 183cm, Width (at shoulder): 75cm, ;Width (at feet): 44cm ;**Packed ;size: ;**14cm Diameter, 23cm Length ;Weight (including Stuff Sac): 600gm ;
To ensure a long life and prolonged warmth of your sleeping bag, please follow ;these care instructions.
1. For long term storage use a large open weave sack.
2. Machine Washable on very low heat and gentle cycle. ;
3. Dry clean at low ;temperatures. ;
4. Air and fluff the bag prior to use. ;
5. Use a liner.
6. Always air after use and keep as dry as possible.