The Snowgum Down range combines European styling and colour trends with low volume, minimal weight packability. The result is a Winter traveller's dream. A light duck down fill provides fantastic warmth for weight performance as a layering insulator or a stand alone buffer to the Winter chills.
- Downproof 100% 20D/380T Nylon Outer shell
- 90/10 Duck Down 500 Loft
- DWR Water Repellency
- Handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable & detachable hood
- Handy stuff sack
- Handwash with down soap preferred
Outer: 100% Downproof Nylon
Insulation: 160gsm of 90/10 Duck Down
- Close zippers before washing. Using a down soap, wash gently by hand or use a front-loading washing machine on the gentle cycle.
- Rinse repeatedly until the water is crystal clear. If hand-washing, gently press the water out, and let drip dry. If a laundromat spin extractor is available, rinse two to three times, use the extractor, and repeat.
- Machine Dry (air-drying is too slow and risks mildew). Use a front-loading dryer, large enough that the article can tumble freely. Set it to the lowest heat. Add a clean tennis ball to break up the down clumps. Make sure the item is completely dry and there are no clumps left in the down before you remove it, shake to re-loft down.